Effective as of September 14, 2021
- COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
- "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
- CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- HOW TO CONTACT US
1. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Site and Services. "Personally Identifiable Information" is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
- Information You Provide
We collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide to us:
- Contact Us. If you request to speak with us through our online form, we will collect your first and last name, email address, and telephone number. We will also collect your email address and any Personally Identifiable Information you choose to provide to us when you contact us by email.
- Apply to Join Our Team. If you apply for a job opening or to become a loan officer, we will collect your first and last name, email address, and telephone number and may collect your home address.
- Information as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Site is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from visitors to the Site on a city-regional basis.
- Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, depending on how you interact with our Site and Services, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Review your job application;
- Respond to your requests, feedback, and inquiries;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data or site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- To track how a user arrives at our site;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Site.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
- Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out
- Microsoft: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/personalization
- Yahoo: https://policies.yahoo.com/xa/en/yahoo/privacy/topics/opt-outfaq/
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative's website or the Digital Advertising Alliance's website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative's Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
3. THIRD PARTY PROCESSORS
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws. For example, we use various cloud data storage; payroll processors; accounting software; payment processors; marketing service providers.
4. "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
Some internet browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the "Do Not Track" signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to, or alter its practices when it receives "Do Not Track" signals.
5. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may contact us to access, correct, or view certain Personally Identifiable Information we have collected, and which is associated with your account. To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us as described in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
9. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, please view our California Privacy Act Disclosure for additional disclosures and rights concerning your Personal Information (defined in the California Privacy Act Disclosure).
11. HOW TO CONTACT US